Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 8, 2011

Back to Reality

Gone are the days when all I needed to know was where and what time to meet the following day.  All of my decisions and choices in London centered around which famous thing to see next or whether I would have a butter or chocolate croissant from Pret!  I haven't had a lot of time to sit and contemplate everything that happened, but what a great trip!  I love talking to my family and friends about the things I saw and sharing photographs with them.  I love answering questions about what it was like to live in London for three weeks.  Most of all, I'm just glad I did it.  It was an opportunity for me to travel and meet some good people; both were accomplished.

For now, however, there are things to sell and boxes to pack, friends to see and more travel to arrange.  I'm off to a new city, a new state, and a new house.  It will be strange not teaching in the fall; I already miss my colleagues and students at LHS.  Though I'm sure I will be busy, it will definitely take some time to adjust.  Fortunately, we are expecting visitors and some nice winter weather :)



No comments:

Post a Comment